Fetch the comfort food to circulation with this dinner pie.
Advertisement – Proceed Discovering out Below
- 1 lb. store-supplied or selfmade pie crust
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 2 c. mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 c. all-cause flour
- 1/2 c. total milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground gloomy pepper
- 1 mountainous egg, overwhelmed with 1 tbsp. water
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 levels F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On a floured work ground, roll out pie crust into a mountainous rectangle and cut off rounded edges (if the exercise of store-supplied). Prick into four strips.
- Step 2Dilemma cooked chicken and vegetables in a mountainous mixing bowl. In a tiny saucepan over low heat, breeze flour and milk and let simmer, 5 minutes till thick. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Spoon mixture over bottom halves of pie crust strips and fold over tops.
- Step 4Exhaust your fingers to pinch to seal and press the twines of a fork to crimp. Brush with egg wash and switch to ready baking sheet.
- Step 5Bake till golden and puffy, 18 to twenty minutes.