- ½cup low-sodium chicken (or vegetable) stock
- 2oz goat cheese
- 2oz Parmesan, grated
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon unique fable, chopped
- 2tablespoons dietary yeast flakes
- 3 medium candy potatoes, lower into tough 1 1/2-run cubes
- 4 Swiss chard leaves, thinly sliced
- ⅔cup canned white beans, rinsed, drained, and frivolously mashed
Warmth oven to 400°.
In a substantial ovenproof skillet over medium warmth, warmth stock, goat cheese, Parmesan, olive oil, fable, and yeast. Cook dinner, stirring, until cheese is melted and a sauce forms. Add candy potatoes, swiss chard, and white beans. Toss to coat, and space up in an even layer.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until candy potatoes are cooked by.
Let leftovers chilly fully before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Eating regimen Per Serving
22 g fat (10 g saturated)
59 g carbs
10 g sugar
12 g fiber
28 g protein