Casa De Sierra Nevada’s Energetic Juice Recipe
Nopales are the paddles of various species of prickly pear cacti. They’re supplied in Mexican markets and an increasing vogue of in supermarkets, both precleaned and diced or within the invent of paddles (almost continuously with the spines already removed). To organize paddles, cut encourage off any nubby parts with a vegetable peeler or engaging paring knife, then rinse properly and dice. It is some distance no longer main to peel off the outer skin.
- 1 quart contemporary-squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup nopales (cactus paddles), cleaned and diced
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 exiguous bunch curly parsley, rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon honey
- leaves from 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1/3 pound contemporary pineapple
- Combine all substances within the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend except tender. Stress into a pitcher.