The fresh cranberries in this cocktail recipe establish it the ideal Thanksgiving drink.
- 12 fresh total cranberries
- 1/2 ounce uncomplicated syrup
- lime peel, to garnish
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 1/4 ounce captain morgan® dark spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 -jog portion fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- In a mixing glass, litter the cranberries, ginger, and simple syrup. Add the bitters and Captain Morgan® Shaded Spiced Rum, cranberry and lime juices, and shake with ice. Pour into a double ragged-fashioned glass, ice and all, rupture vogue. Garnish with an expressed lime peel.