Bursting with unique berry taste, this breakfast cake is a unheard of lower-glycemic breakfast desire…one in all our favorites for busy weekends.
- * 3 egg
- * 1 cup piece skim ricotta
- * 2 tsp vanilla extract
- * 1/2 tsp lemon extract, optional
- * 2 cup oat flour
- * 1 tbsp baking powder
- * 1 tsp baking soda
- * 1/3 c sugar, truvia, erythritol, or stevia extract to taste
- * 2 c frozen fruit
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine eggs, ricotta or yogurt, and flavorings in a wide mixing bowl.
- Walk in oat flour, sweeteners, baking powder and baking soda. Walk unless properly blended.
- Walk in frozen berries rapidly, and pour into a 9×13 pan. Unfold evenly. You need to well maybe even top with a sprinkle of sugar for small crunch in case you'd love.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, unless properly browned, and must spring succor to contact.