- * 1 cup sugar
- * 3 egg
- * 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- * 2 cup flour
- * 2 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 2 tsp cinnamon
- * 5 pureed ripe banana
- * 1 cup chocolate chip (no longer major)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Oil and flour a bundt pan.
- Beat sugar and eggs.
- Mix in applesauce.
- In a separate bowl mix dry substances.
- Add dry substances to wet and mix except ravishing mixed.
- Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Take a look at with a toothpick — it goes to reach out trim.