Arugula Salad With Radishes And Grilled Swordfish
I love arugula. I love radishes. I love grilled swordfish. So I believed — why now not combine the three into a short, easy, most tasty 10-minute salad? With a zingy horseradish vinaigrette, here’s a celebration of all things spring.
- one 1-pound swordfish steak, trimmed of skin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly floor dusky pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon horseradish mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cup wild arugula
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced thinly
- Preheat a grill or forged-iron grill pan on medium heat except smoking sizzling, about 5 minutes. Rub the swordfish with the olive oil and narrate on the grill except opaque along the perimeters and grill marks devour appeared, about 8 minutes total.
- In the intervening time, combine the mustard, vinegar, and garlic in a salad bowl and rush within the extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. When the swordfish is executed, add the arugula and radishes to the bowl and toss. Transfer the dressed salad to two plates and divide the swordfish equally on top.