“A if truth be told easy and tasty dessert. I beget this generally within the plunge as I if truth be told have 5 apple trees within the support yard which beget hundreds of apples.”
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
cups all-goal flour
teaspoons baking powder
cup brown sugar, lightly packed
apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in a 8” square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Quilt with apple slices.
- In astronomical bowl, cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat unless mild and fluffy.
- In one other bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Beat smartly after every addition.
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Support with as is or with ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a query?
Portion it with the community!
This used to be extensive upright, and comparatively easy to prepare. I made it as said but I did add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom, and it grew to was out delicious! Tremendous and moist too! Thanks for a extensive recipe. Made for Photograph Model 2010.