A shiny almond snowflake cake simply dusted with powdered sugar.
- * 3/4 cup butter, softened
- * 1 1/2 cup sugar
- * 3 egg
- * 1 tsp almond extract
- * 1 tsp vanilla extract
- * 1 3/4 cup flour
- * 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 1/3 cup ground almond
- * 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat the pan with cooking spray
- In a elephantine bowl mix the butter and sugar. Beat on medium tempo till light and fluffy. Add the eggs and extracts and mix till fully integrated.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and ground almonds. High-tail till factual mixed. High-tail in the milk.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear.
- Frigid 10-15 minutes in the pan.
- I positioned the cooling rack on top of the cake and held it firmly in achieve earlier than turning the cake pan the other blueprint up.