A easy Mediterranean meal made with new pizza dough topped with pesto, goat cheese, Parmesan and a diversity of new greens. Fetch Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza this present day.
Commercial – Proceed Discovering out Below
- 1 tsp. cornmeal
- 1 lb. diminished-sodium new pizza dough
- 2 tbsp. ready pesto
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 immense tomato, sliced
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted candy red peppers, drained
- 1 c. chopped broccoli florets
- 1/3 c. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 500°F. Situation the oven rack at its lowest position. Sprinkle the cornmeal on a immense ungreased baking sheet. Roll out the pizza dough and position it on the baking sheet, pressing to suit.
- Step 2Unfold the pesto on the crust; top with the onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle the peppers, broccoli, goat cheese and Parmesan on top. Bake for 10 to fifteen minutes, or till the underside is browned and the cheese has melted. Nick into wedges.