Make eating spaghetti relaxing all once more.
BUY NOW: Crimson Casserole Dish, $36.20, amazon.com.
Advertisement – Continue Learning Below
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti
- 4 bell peppers, halved and cored
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 mammoth onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground crimson meat
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground murky pepper
- 1/4 c. Crimson Wine (elective)
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Step 1Preheat oven to 400° and grease a mammoth baking dish with cooking spray. In a mammoth pot of boiling salted water, cook dinner pasta in accordance with kit directions. Drain and situation aside.
- Step 2In a mammoth skillet over medium warmth, warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and cook dinner till soft, about 5 minutes. Dash in garlic, then add ground crimson meat, breaking apart the meat with a wood spoon. Cook dinner till no longer pink.
- Step 3Add crimson wine if using, and crushed tomatoes. Let simmer 10 minutes, then use some distance flung from warmth and hurry in cooked spaghetti and parmesan.
- Step 4Drizzle olive oil on the underside of your baking dish and add halved peppers. Drizzle peppers with extra olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Occupy every with spaghetti and top with mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes, till cheese is melty and peppers are at ease. Garnish with parsley and support.
Lauren Miyashiro is the worn Food Director of Delish. She graduated culinary college in 2016 and mastered the art of the Crunchwrap in 2017.