Seared Skirt Steak With Balsamic Cherry Tomatoes
Juicy, caramelized pork topped with a candy sauce made of balsamic vinegar and cherry tomatoes is a like a flash, exquisite, and healthy summer meal.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to sort
- 12 ounce skirt or flank steak
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cup arugula
- Making dinner for 2? These healthy recipes be pleased you ever lined!
- Warmth the oil in a solid-iron or stainless-steel pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is very sizzling, season the steak with about a pinches of salt and pepper and add it to the sizzling pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes per aspect unless caramelized and a cramped firm to the contact. Salvage away to a cutting board to leisure.
- Meanwhile, minimize the warmth to medium and add the tomatoes and garlic to the pan. Cook unless the garlic is lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook unless the skins of the tomatoes launch to split, 2 extra minutes. Salvage away the pan from the warmth; season with salt and pepper, to sort.
- Nick the steak thinly against the grain. Divide the arugula between 2 plates, prime each and every with the steak slices, and pour the cherry tomatoes and pan drippings on prime.
- More From Girls’s Health:
- 10 Foods, 40 Recipes
- 25 Easy Meals Recipes
- 6 Finest Summer Wines