- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 crimson chillies
- 1 onion, lower into wedges (skin on)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp gentle muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
For the greens
- 100g young spinach leaves
- 200g French beans, blanched
- 3 carrots, lower into thin sticks
- 300g cherry tomato, halved
- half of a cucumber, lower into sticks
Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7/fan 200C. Toss the garlic, chillies and onion in half of the oil on a tiny roasting tin. Roast for 20-25 minutes, till evenly browned (ethical). Pores and skin the onion and garlic, seed the chillies then mix in a food processor with the final oil, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce till which which likelihood is you’ll well well presumably rep a paunchy sauce. Add 1-2 tbsp of water to thin to a spoonable consistency if wished.
Spoon the jam into a tiny bowl effect on a platter and encompass with the greens. Question your visitors to aid themselves to greens, then spoon over the jam.