Irish Barmbrack tea cake is a feeble Halloween treat in Ireland. Dried fruit & spices get it additional luscious! Try my yeast-free model! —Julia
Frigid Accurate Tea
- Throw the raisins in a bowl and pour the tea over. Space the bowl in the fridge and let the raisins soak.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/356F.
- Combine the total substances in a mixing bowl together with the raisins & tea (Utter: some raisins also can simply dangle in additional liquid than others so that you might maybe maybe presumably presumably presumably quit needing to have the ability to add extra tea. To be ready, dangle some additional chilly tea ready readily obtainable).
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the combination over.
- Switch in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until baked all the design thru.
- Like with butter and/or jam as neatly as a cup of your popular tea/coffee!