- 1 1/2 cups all-cause flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 orderly egg
- 2/3 cup pitted dates, chopped
- vegetable oil
- In a orderly bowl, hunch together flour, baking powder and salt and assign aside.
- In one more bowl, hunch together butter, honey, milk and egg and assign aside.
- Add the moist formula to the dry formula and beat except correct combined and level-headed. Add dates and gently fold in.
- Heat a orderly non-stick skillet over medium heat and add a miniature amount of vegetable oil to coat.
- Tumble 1/4-cup batches of batter onto the pan and cook except surface is bubbly, then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side, or except golden browl.
- Again sizzling with honey or maple syrup.