I first experimented with this recipe when my husband invited a buddy for dinner at the final minute and the substances that screamed at me when I opened the fridge door had been grapes and yogurt. It takes simplest a little while to manufacture and it baked in the oven while we had been ingesting the predominant route. —Gourmetphd
Take a look at Kitchen Notes
WHO: Here is Gourmetphd’s first recipe on Food52!
WHAT: A straightforward olive oil cake enriched with almond meal and topped with grape halves.
HOW: Here is a one-bowl affair, quickly thrown in the oven and even more quickly devoured.
WHY WE LOVE IT: Thin, rapid-baking, and natty, right here’s the advantageous dessert for final-minute firm. —The Editors
Take a look at Kitchen-Accredited
Your Handiest Grapes
Greek yogurt (nonfat is elegant)
lemon (zest and juice)
1 1/4 cups
ground almonds (additionally identified as almond meal)
seedless crimson grapes (minimize in half of lengthwise)
olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, trip by hand the yogurt, olive oil, eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice except well blended (this can even additionally be performed in a blender or stand in mixer).
- Add the sugar, flour, ground almonds, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Spray individual tart molds with olive oil. Divide the batter equally between the tart molds. Press the grape halves decoratively into the batter, minimize-side down.
- Bake for 15 mns or except a tester comes out neat. Let cold earlier than ingesting or no longer. Would be served with some Greek yogurt with honey on the side.