Golden Globes’ California Almond Cake
Manufacture this implausible cake from the Golden Globes’ 2016 menu for a moist, apt dessert.This recipe is courtesy of the Golden Globes.
- 16 ounce almond paste, reminiscent of blue diamond almond paste
- 8 ounce gentle butter
- 12 ounce sugar
- 3 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 6 ounce new eggs
- 4 ounce all-operate flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Cream collectively the almond paste, gentle butter, and sugar the utilization of the amble attachment. Slowly add the triple sec and the eggs. Manufacture no longer over-mix!
- Sift collectively the flour and the baking powder. Add to above and mix handiest except blended. Generously brush gentle butter into 9–glide diameter cake mildew and dirt with flour. Bake at 350 levels F for 50–60 minutes.
- Allow to frigid and flip out. Assign in the cooler except ready to make exercise of. Lower into 12–16 slices and dirt with powdered sugar earlier than serving.