Chickpea Spaghetti With Roasted Vegetables
Loaded with fiber and intensely low in corpulent, Explore Cuisine’s Chickpea Spaghetti is a obvious-fireplace reach to carry your family across the table tonight. The chickpea spaghetti is a completely organic, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian-helpful pasta made with exact, organic pea protein.
- 1 package deal chickpea spaghetti, cooked
- 1/4 cup every red, orange, and yellow bell pepper, sliced into batons
- 1/3 cup zucchini, sliced into half of-moons
- 1/3 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into rings
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or gluten-free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- several grinds black pepper
- Toss vegetables lightly with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast in a 400-level F oven on a baking sheet in a single layer except at ease and fairly of caramelized.
- Dart dressing ingredients collectively then toss with spaghetti and vegetables. Garnish with sesame seeds (now not compulsory).