- ½ cramped candy onion, minced, divided
- 1tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3oz lean ground crimson meat
- 2teaspoons tomato paste
- 1pinch paprika
- ¼teaspoon cumin, divided
- ½cup new corn kernels (from 1 cramped ear)
- ½ medium bell pepper, cored and finely chopped
- 1tablespoon new mint, chopped
- Canola or vegetable oil
- 1ounce cheddar, thinly sliced
- 1 entire-wheat English muffin, split
Reserve 1 tbsp onion. In a bowl, mix remaining onion and vinegar. Space aside.
In a single more bowl, mix crimson meat, tomato paste, reserved onion, paprika, and ⅛ tsp cumin. Season generously with salt and pepper. Utilizing your arms, totally mix substances and make trusty into a patty about 4 inches wide. Press a cramped dimple into the heart of the patty along with your thumb. Space aside.
In a third bowl, toss collectively corn, bell pepper, herbs, remaining ⅛ tsp cumin, lime juice, and onion-vinegar mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Space aside.
Warmth a grill or grill pan to medium-excessive. Brush with oil. Cook patty 3 to 4 minutes per facet for medium uncommon, 6 to 7 minutes per facet for medium properly.
In the closing 2 minutes of cooking, lay cheddar slices over patty to melt, and lay English muffin split facet-down on grill to warm and toast pretty.
Take patty from grill and let rest 3 minutes. Back on toasted English muffin, topped as desired, with corn salad.
Vitamin Per Serving
20 g pudgy (9 g saturated)
55 g carbs
10 g fiber
33 g protein