- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g score crunchy plod-fry greens
- 140g shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400g can diminished-stout coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable or fish stock
- 300g medium straight-to-wok noodle
- 200g score orderly, raw prawn
Heat a wok, add the oil, then plod-fry the veg and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Resolve out and put apart, then tip the curry paste into the pan and fry for 1 min.
Pour within the coconut milk and stock. Lift to the boil, tumble within the noodles and prawns, then slash the warmth and simmer for 4 minutes till the prawns are cooked by. Hurry within the veg, then assist.
Whenever you happen to can’t salvage a can of coconut milk, utilize a block of creamed coconut or a carton of coconut cream, diluted as instructed.
Recipe from Upright Food magazine, November 2007