- 1 Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- ¼teaspoon paprika
- 1 boneless, skinless rooster thigh (about 3 oz)
- 1teaspoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1teaspoon honey
- 1cup fresh corn kernels (from about 2 shrimp ears)
- ⅔cup blueberries
- 1tablespoon fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 20 almonds, roughly chopped
In a bowl, scamper together half the juice and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Add rooster and toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature quarter-hour.
Frivolously pat rooster thigh dry with a paper towel. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill rooster except cooked through, about 5 minutes per aspect. Cold fairly on a reducing board, then nick thin.
In one other bowl, coast together remaining juice, oil, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Add corn, blueberries, mint, and almonds, and toss to coat. Top with rooster.
Weight loss program Per Serving
22 g tubby (2 g saturated)
59 g carbs
11 g fiber
29 g protein