I love this recipe since it is immediate, easy, healthy, and in actuality delicious! I love bison and have been the usage of it in all my Asian recipes that call for red meat. –Randy
Commercial – Proceed Studying Below
- 8 oz. bison or red meat sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. diminished-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. dry sherry
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. (6 oz.) broccoli slaw
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 c. (6 oz.) broccoli florets
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, sliced (wear plastic gloves when coping with)
- 1/2 poblano chile pepper, julienned (wear plastic gloves when coping with)
- 1/2 c. low-sodium red meat broth
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. fermented or salted shaded beans (optionally available within the market)
- Step 1Nick the steak thinly in opposition to the grain the usage of a involving knife. Issue the steak, garlic, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and sherry in a enormous bowl. Toss to coat neatly. Location apart.
- Step 2Disappear together the eggs with the final 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce in a enormous bowl. Inch within the broccoli slaw and scallions except neatly blended.
- Step 3Warmth 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok or skillet lined with cooking spray over medium warmth. Spoon 1/2 cup of the egg mixture into the wok or skillet and flatten a runt. Cook dinner for 4 minutes, turning as soon as, or except the eggs are completely plight. Wander the pancake onto a dinner plate or roll it relish a jelly roll earlier than sliding onto the plate. Assist warm. Repeat with the final egg mixture.
- Step 4Warmth the final 2 teaspoons oil within the identical wok or skillet over medium warmth. Add the steak and cook, stirring repeatedly, for 1 minute. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, chile peppers, and broth. Cook dinner, stirring, for 4 minutes, or except the broccoli is crisp-gentle. Inch within the tomatoes, oyster sauce, and beans (if the usage of). Cook dinner, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Step 5Issue 1 pancake on every of 4 plates. Divide the steak mixture among the many pancakes.