Zesty Potato Skin
These potato skins bear a Southwestern kick that helps to assemble the suitable snack. The odd pairing of lime and potato affords them a festive flavor that, with the creamy dressing, makes them a appropriate cope with.
- 6 medium pink potatoes, baked
- vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce elephantine-free or low-elephantine cottage cheese, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon recent lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 24 shadowy olive slices
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels.
Gash each potato in half of. Scoop out the heart, leaving about 1/4 lag of potato on the within of every pores and skin. Gash the skins into quarters. Evenly spray the insides of the skins with vegetable oil spray. In a little bowl, mix the garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, cumin, and pepper. Sprinkle the combination evenly on the insides of the potatoes. Build apart the skins with pores and skin side down on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to twenty minutes, or till evenly browned. Within the meantime, in a food processor or blender, direction of the remaining ingredients excluding the olives till refined.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cottage cheese mixture onto each potato pores and skin and prime with an olive gash.