- * 1 tb olive oil
- * 1 onion, finely chopped
- * 3 carrot, finely chopped
- * 3 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- * 2 clove of garlic, minced
- * 1/4 tsp salt
- * 1 small zucchini
- * 1 can cannelloni bean
- * 1 can diced tomato, juice incorporated
- * 5 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- * 1/4 cup chopped herb, cherish basil or parsley
- * 1 cup frozen pea, defrosted
- In a dutch oven or soup pot heat oil unless it shimmers on med-low. Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic and salt. High-tail and duvet cooking them about 10 mins. High-tail as soon as in a whereas and flip down the temperature if veggies birth to brown. Add zucchini and proceed to cook one other 10 mins unless all the pieces is snug.
- High-tail in broth, tomatoes and beans. Bring it to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Flip off heat and add peas, herbs and pepper to taste.