· Modified: by Andrea · This post could well perchance even fair maintain affiliate hyperlinks · This weblog generates profits by means of ads ·
It’s very now not going to tell that fried rice is native to 1 cuisine because so many cultures maintain assorted versions of it. It’s on the total what many people attain with their leftovers—no topic greens, meat, and rice happen to be on hand lunge into the wok. Here is one version that we savor, with loads of oyster and soy sauce.
I employ leftover rice when making fried rice because that day or two of resting within the refrigerator makes it withstand the warmth of the wok better and never glean mild. I prefer brown jasmine rice for this dish, but you would possibly want to well perchance fetch a design to prefer one other form of lengthy grain rice.
Gluten-free condiments that had been once sophisticated to hunt down within the interim are on grocery retailer shelves. I undoubtedly maintain modified the formula to encompass gluten-free versions. Repeatedly be taught labels to make obvious a meals item is gluten free.
Vegetable Fried Rice
Prep Time15 mins
Cook dinner Time8 mins
Total Time23 mins
Route: Aspect Dish
Weight loss diagram: Gluten Free
Key phrase: “fried rice”, carrots, gluten free, mushrooms, peas, rice
Author: Andrea Meyers
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- ½ cramped onion (lower into ¼″ cubes)
- 1 cramped carrot (lower into ¼″ cubes)
- 1 stalk celery (lower into ¼″ cubes)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 8 oz. canned runt one corn (rinsed and lower into ½″ pieces)
- 1 complete green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- ½ cup sliced recent mushrooms
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- shredded lettuce for garnish
Do of dwelling a wok over excessive warmth unless sizzling. Add the peanut oil, swirling to coat the perimeters. Add the garlic, ginger, and onion. Cook dinner unless the onion is gentle, about 30 seconds.
Add the carrot, celery, and broth and stride-fry for 2 minutes. Add the runt one corn, green onion, peas, mushrooms, and rice, keeping apart the grains of rice with the aid of a spoon. Bound successfully.
Bound within the pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Cook dinner unless heated by, about 2 minutes. Inspire garnished with shredded lettuce.
Energy: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 8g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2003IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Half within the comments!