Tri-Colour Slaw With Lime Dressing
This vegetable-filled slaw is the appropriate aspect salad to motivate at every summer occasion.This recipe is courtesy of The Kitchn.
- 1/2 head inexperienced cabbage, cored
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, cored
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 sizable bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2/3 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- kosher salt
- freshly ground dusky pepper
- The exercise of a meals processor or a interesting knife finely shred the cabbage.
- In a sizable bowl, toss together the cabbage with the carrots and cilantro.
- Stride the lime juice and oil together in a little bowl. Stride in the sugar.
- Toss the dressing over the slaw, and generously season with salt and pepper.