- 1 Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 U.S.-farmed tilapia fillets (5 ounceseach)
- 1teaspoon salt, divided
- ½cup unique lemon juice
- 4teaspoons capers
- 12oz. snap peas
- 1lb red potatoes, within the nick value of into 1/2-high-tail pieces
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter, within the nick value of into 4 pieces
- 1cup white wine, divided
- 1 lemon, within the nick value of into 4 wedges
Heat grill. Fold four 18-high-tail-long pieces of foil in half; unfold and coat inside of with cooking spray.
Season tilapia with 1/2 tsp salt; situation 1 fillet in heart of 1 half of each and every piece of foil. Sprinkle each and every fillet with 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp capers.
Toss snap peas with potatoes and supreme 1/2 tsp salt; divide evenly among packets. Dot each and every fillet with 1 tbsp butter.
Fold foil to shut and crimp 2 aspects of each and every packet, leaving 1 facet originate; pour 1/4 cup wine into each and every packet.
Crimp third facet of packets to seal; situation on grill; shut lid; cook dinner unless packets are fully puffed, 12 minutes. Fastidiously within the nick value of foil to originate. Aid with lemon wedges.
Food regimen Per Serving
436 energy per serving
15 g corpulent (8 g saturated)
28 g carbs
4 g fiber
39 g protein