Thai Grilled Steak Salad
This Thai-impressed salad dressing spices up your freshly grilled steak.This recipe is courtesy of The Kitchn.
- 1 1/2 pound rib-be aware steak
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small head lettuce
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 medium purple onion, thinly sliced
- Season the steak with salt and assign aside. Warmth a gas or charcoal grill over high warmth unless very sizzling. Brush the steak with oil, and grill to desired doneness, 4-5 minutes per facet for medium-rare. Transfer to a slicing board and let leisure for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mosey together the lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar.
- Walk the lettuce into bite-dimension items, and negate in an infinite mixing bowl. Roughly rush the mint and cilantro and add to the bowl. Add the cucumber, tomatoes, and purple onion.
- Tidy away any extra beefy from the steak, and thinly prick it across the grain. Pour the accrued juices into the dressing, and mix. Drizzle 4 tablespoons of dressing over the lettuce combination, and toss. Add more dressing if distinguished.
- Divide the salad between 4 plates, and top each with sliced steak. Drizzle a chunk more dressing over the steak before serving.