- 3 x 74g packets of beef flavoured Maggi Noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g beef mince
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 227g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 500g chopped hump fry vegetables
- Suppose noodles and flavour sachets in a substantial heatproof bowl and duvet with boiling water. Stand for two minutes or until gentle. Trip with a fork to separate noodles and drain.
- Warmth a wok or substantial frying pan over moderately excessive heat and add oil, swirling to coat. Trip fry onion and garlic for two minutes or until softened. Add mince and cook dinner, stirring to atomize up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Drain off any burly.
- Add teriyaki sauce, chestnuts and hump fry vegetables and cook dinner for three minutes or until sauce thickens and the vegetables have softened. Add noodles and toss to combine. Back straight away.