Happy Mother’s Day for the entire loving and caring mothers! 🙂
I baked this cake for my Mother and for My Grandma, they every cherished it! 😀 (And the boys as effectively, a cake is continually a factual reward, because all people received a piece 😀 )
And this cake is a LIGHT cake, it be so outlandish 😀 because it took place unintentionally. You already know, I on the total bake without counting energy, or that stuff, because I get hang of sports in its put, and I will be able to employ every thing. 🙂 But now, we appropriate ran out of sugar… (shame 😀 ) and I old model my shelved grape sugar in its put. So why now not bake a mild cake? I switched the sunflower oil to olive oil, too. Successfully being concious readers, right here is your cake! 😀
So right here is the recipe:
- 500 g of flour (2 cups)
- 200 g of grape sugar /glucose (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl = 1 cup of milk
- 0,5 dl = 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 0,5-1 kg = 2-4 cup of strawberries (crushed)
- 3 dl = 4/3 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- a equipment of strawberry pudding powder
1. Combine the substances in the upper column.
2. Form a pudding. Boil 3 dl of milk, and mix it with the 3 tbsp of sugar and the pudding powder. Trudge it until it change into thicker. Pour half of the willing pudding to the batter.
3. Scale again or crush the strawberries into runt items, and scramble them into the batter.
4. Lubricate a baking tray with quite butter/margarine, and pour quite flour into that too. Than pour the batter in it.
5. Preheat the oven beforehand for abot 5-10 minutes.
6. Bake the cake in forty five minutes. (10 minutes on higher temperature , about 180 ‘ Celsius, than purchase it to a decrease degree, about 150’C.)
7. When it be willing beautify it with the replacement half of the pudding.
My Dear Mother enjoyed the cake. 🙂
Journey You too! 🙂 xoxo: Hajni