- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 smoked serve bacon rashers
- 250g inexperienced greens eg asparagus and broccoli, lower into bite-sized objects
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 6 spring onions, trimmed, halved lengthways and quartered
- 150g pack Amoy Straight to Wok unusual noodle
- soy sauce, to aid
Warmth the oil in a wok. Using scissors, snip the bacon into the hot oil and fry, stirring every as soon as in some time, for 2 minutes.
Tip the asparagus and broccoli into the wok with the garlic and spring onions. Hurry fry for approximately a minute then high with the noodles and petits pois and drizzle over a tablespoon of water. Duvet the pan and let all the pieces steam for 4 minutes except the broccoli is appropriate at ease.
Mix all the pieces collectively and assist straight away, with a bottle of soy sauce on the table so every body can add their very beget, per taste.