- 1. 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-fair flour
- 2. 1 1/2 cups cake flour, plus extra as essential
- 3. 4 tsp. baking powder
- 4. 1 Tbs. sugar
- 5. 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6. 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 7. 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, sever again into chunks
- 8. 1 cup milk
- Warmth the oven to 425.
- Mix dry substances in a bowl. Mix in cubes of frosty butter into flour mixture with a pastry cutter.
- Add milk and chase till rough ball kinds.
- Flip out dough onto frivolously floured ground.
- Knead dough till soft.
- Roll out and sever again into circle with a biscuit cutter or cookie cutter.
- Bake for roughly 15 minutes on a lined cookie sheet.