This wholesome Sichuan crimson meat scoot-fry stuffed fat of vegetables, is tasty to like and in actuality speedily cook dinner.
Feb 28, 2010 1:00pm
- 25 minutes cooking
- Serves 4
- 3 teaspoon sichuan peppercorns
- 500 gram sliced crimson meat fillet steak
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 100 gram toddler corn, halved lengthways
- 30 gram oyster mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 30 gram shiitake mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 100 gram broccolini, lower into 5cm lengths
- 100 gram gai lan (chinese language broccoli), lower into 5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chinese language cooking wine
Sichuan crimson meat scoot-fry
Trail-fry pepper in a dry wok, over excessive warmth, for 2 minutes or till aromatic. Steal faraway from wok; crush with grinder or mortar and pestle. Mix pepper and crimson meat in a medium bowl with half the oil; turn to coat crimson meat in mixture.
Trail-fry crimson meat, in batches, over excessive warmth, 2 minutes or till staunch browned. Steal faraway from wok; quilt to defend warmth.
Warmth final oil in wok; scoot-fry corn and mushrooms for 2 minutes or till nearly at ease. Add broccolini and gai lan; scoot-fry 1 minute or till gai lan staunch begins to wilt. Return crimson meat to wok with sauce and wine, tossing to mix. Season to taste.