- For the move-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups (about 200 grams) red meat (tenderloin or sirloin would attain)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup leeks, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup canned lychees, drained (optionally available)
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the sauce by mixing your complete substances in a tiny bowl. Space apart.
- Season your red meat with salt and pepper. Space apart.
- Sautee the leeks, adopted by the red meat. Cook in medium to excessive warmth for approximately 10 minutes.
- Assign within the sauce and continue cooking except red meat has even coloration and the sauce is already flowy.