- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g boneless, skinless chicken thigh, trimmed and cut again into chunks
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 3 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 thyme sprigs or ½ tsp dried
- 1 bay leaf, unusual or dried
- 600ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 x 400g / 14oz cans haricot beans, drained
- chopped parsley, to befriend
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a orderly pan, add the chicken, then fry except lightly browned. Add the veg, then fry for a couple of minutes extra. Hobble in the herbs and stock. Raise to the boil. Hobble successfully, cut again the warmth, then shroud and cook for 40 minutes, except the chicken is soft.
- STEP 2
Hobble the beans into the pan, then simmer for five minutes. Hobble in the parsley and befriend with crusty bread.