- 1small celeriac, peeled and decrease into 2.5cm/1in chunks
- 400g swede, peeled and decrease into 2.5cm/1in chunks
- 2large candy potatoes, scrubbed and decrease into 2.5cm/1in chunks
- 2medium parsnips, scrubbed and quartered lengthways
- 2large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- about a sprigs of fable
- 4 skinless boneless rooster breast fillets, weighing about 140g/5oz every
- 4slices prosciutto
Preheat the oven to 200C/gasoline 6/fan 180C. Put the celeriac, swede, candy potato, parsnips and garlic in a colossal roasting tin. Sprinkle with the olive oil and cumin, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the greens collectively so they’re calmly coated in oil. Put within the oven in opposition to the end and roast for half-hour.
In the period in-between, lay just a few fable leaves on every rooster breast, then wrap every with a sever of prosciutto to enclose.
Steal the roasting pan from the oven and flip the greens over. Now lay the rooster on high. Roast for 30- 35 minutes extra, till the greens are subtle and the rooster is executed. Wait on with steamed broccoli or calmly cooked Savoy cabbage.
MAKING IT MORE VEGGIE
Change a medium butternut squash, 1 colossal purple onion, 1 purple and 1 yellow pepper for the foundation veg and poke over the prosciutto.
MAKING IT CHEESY
Goat’s cheese with wintry weather root greens: replace the rooster with 175g/6oz of goat’s cheese. Lower into 4 slices and melt on high of the greens for the closing short while of cooking.
Recipe from Upright Food journal, January 2003