- * 500-750 g pork mince
- * 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- * 1 brown onion, grated
- * 2 garlic clove, beaten
- * 1 cup frozen carrot, pea and corn combine
- * 1 egg, evenly beaten
- * 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- * 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- * 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- * 1/2 cup original white breadcrumb
- * mashed potato, gravy and steamed inexperienced bean, to help
- Mix all contrivance (with the exception of cheese) in a bowl. Mix effectively (utilizing arms is highest!)
- Flippantly spray a loaf tin (or line with baking paper) and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Push meatloaf combine evenly into the loaf tin. High with cheese and duvet with foil.
- Cook dinner in oven for 25 minutes lined then show and cook dinner for a additional 20 minutes.
- Back with mashed potato, gravy and steamed beans