- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp contemporary rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp contemporary thyme, leaves eradicated
- 1 kg casserole steak, reduce into cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp undeniable flour
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, trimmed and reduce into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cups pork stock
- 2 tbsp contemporary parsley, finely chopped
- Crusty bread, to help
- In a trim soup pot warmth 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium warmth. Add the onions, garlic, rosemary, and thyme and sauté until the onions are soft, about 2 minutes.
- Toss the pork cubes in salt and pepper and flour. Turn up the warmth to med-excessive and add the pork to the pot. Cook dinner until the pork is browned and golden spherical the perimeters, about 5 minutes.
- Add the wine. The usage of a wood spoon, gently fire up your total brown bits off the backside of the pan. Add the pumpkin and sun-dried tomatoes and fling to combine. Add sufficient pork stock to factual duvet the pork and pumpkin. Bring the stew to a boil over excessive warmth, then reduce the warmth to low and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
- Season the stew with further salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and help with crusty bread.