Quinoa Salad With Hen, Grapes, And Almonds
Using the meat from a rotisserie chicken is a helpful shortcut for making this tempting predominant course salad. Serve over lettuce and chopped contemporary greens for lunch, dinner, or picnics.
Click on here to stare In Season: Grapes Recipes
Click on here to stare 101 Ways to Cook Hen
- 2 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup quinoa
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cup green or purple grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Rinse quinoa under chilly running water and drain. State 2 cups water to a boil. Plug in quinoa and a pinch of salt then reduce heat, conceal, and simmer till tender and a range of the liquid is absorbed,15 to twenty minutes. Repeat and space aside to let frosty.
- In a tall bowl, trot together vinegar, salt, and pepper. Slowly add the oil, whisking correctly. Add quinoa and toss to combine. Add chicken, grapes, and almonds and toss again. Serve at room temperature or chilled, whereas you like.