- * 1 1/2 pound pork chuck,,
- patted dry and sprinkled with salt and pepper
- * 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- * 1 tablespoon ghee
- Heat the oil and butter in a Dutch oven or heavy pot. Fry the pork unless nicely browned on every aspect. Transfer to a plate and placement aside.
- Saute the onions for 25 minutes unless caramelized. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 3 minutes. Add the spices, excluding for the bay leaf and cardamom pods, and saute for but any other minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and the tomatoes and deglaze the backside of the pan, scraping up any of the browned bits. Cook dinner for 5 minutes. Drag within the yogurt.
- Add the pork cubes, pork broth, bay leaf, cardamom pods and salt. Bring to a simmer, chop the warmth to low, duvet and cook for 1 hour, stirring infrequently. Add the spinach and cook for but any other half-hour, stirring infrequently.
- Add salt to style. Back with steamed Basmati rice.