- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 astronomical onions, chopped
- 500g pumpkin, deseeded, peeled and diced
- 500g parsnip, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- 2 x 425g cans mixed beans, drained
- 780g can tomatoes
- 225ml red wine
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 2 astronomical sprigs recent thyme
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 75g recent breadcrumb
- 25g vegetarian parmesan -model cheese, grated
Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gasoline 4. Heat the oil in a astronomical pan or wok, add onions, then fry for 5 mins except golden. Add pumpkin, parsnips and garlic and cook dinner for an extra 3 mins. Tear in beans, tomatoes, wine, stock, thyme, sugar and many seasoning. Raise to the boil, then switch to a astronomical casserole dish, urgent the beans and vegetables beneath the liquid.
Sprinkle the tip with breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Veil, then cook dinner for 40 mins. Expose, inch well and cook dinner for an extra 40 mins. Abet with garlic bread and inch-fried cabbage.