Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless pork sirloin steak, scale back into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s® Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, divided
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms Substitutions accessible
- sliced white mushrooms
- 6 inexperienced onions, scale back into 4-go pieces
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted (no longer mandatory)
- 1 Build pork in colossal resealable plastic earn or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; flip to coat effectively. Reserve final marinade for brushing.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for further flavor. Converse away pork from marinade. Discard any final marinade. Alternately thread pork, mushrooms and inexperienced onions onto 8 skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium warmth 6 to 8 minutes or till pork is desired doneness, turning normally and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.