- 125g (half a 250g pack) rice noodles
- 3 tbsp lime juice about 2 limes
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp gentle muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g cooked and peeled tiger prawn, tails left on
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 140g beansprout
- 25g salted peanut, finely chopped
- a slight handful of coriander leaves
- 1 or 2 lime, reduce lend a hand into wedges
- candy chilli sauce
- STEP 1
Set the noodles in a vast heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them and toddle away for 4 minutes, then drain and refresh under frosty running water.
- STEP 2
Set the lime juice, cayenne, sugar and fish sauce in a bowl and blend well. Bask in your complete varied substances ready by the cooker.
- STEP 3
Heat the oil and fry the prawns till warmed by strategy of. Add the spring onions and noodles and toss around. Tip within the lime juice combination, then hotfoot within the beansprouts and half the peanuts and coriander. Cook for 1 minute till every thing is heated by strategy of.
- STEP 4
Pile into a vast dish, scatter with the the relaxation of the peanuts and coriander, and again with lime wedges and candy chilli sauce.