- 1/2 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil, I use Pompeian
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 tsp lemon oil
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 c all-reason flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 325º F and prepare a trim loaf pan with olive oil and 1 Tbs of sugar dusted inside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or using a electrical hand mixer cream the olive oil and sugar.
- Crack the eggs fastidiously to separate the whites correct into a neat mixing bowl.
- Add the yolks to the sugar mixture along with the vanilla bean paste and lemon oil, beat till fluffy.
- Mix collectively the flour and baking soda and add it to the egg mixture, alternating with the Greek yogurt.
- In a neat mixing bowl whip the egg whites till peaks maintain.
- Fold within the whipped egg whites gently and spread the batter into your pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or till a tester comes out neat.
- Chilly within the pan 10 minutes, then invert onto a plate and frosty fully.
- Sever and wait on.