- 1 field (16 oz.) mochiko – candy rice flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (extra or much less) brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cup milk ( or extra )
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts (instance: pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecan…)
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruits (instance: blueberries, cranberries, grapes, dates…)
- 1 ~ 2 cups mixed cooked beans ( instance: kidney beans, green peas, edamame, black beans, red beans…) or steamed & chopped greens (instance: candy potatoes, kabocha squash…)
- 1 ~ 2 tbsp crown daisy powder or green tea powder (matcha powder)
- Preheat oven to 375 levels.
- In a huge bowl, combine Mochiko flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, & crown daisy powder and mix properly.
- Add milk to flour mixture and mix properly
- Fold in mixed nuts and dried fruits, and cooked beans…
- Pour into greased 8 x 8-swagger baking pan.
- Bake at 375 level for forty five minutes till top is golden brown.
- Frosty over a wire rack, and then slice and aid with coffee or tea.