A gradual tasty and healthy vegetable soup that’s easy to save and packed with flavour!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- 3 cups vegetable broth (or rooster broth)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces pasta (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 medium zucchini, lop into bite sized objects
- 1/2 pound inexperienced beans, lop into bite sized objects
- 5 ounces little one spinach, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to model
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated (now not mandatory)
- Warmth the oil in a sizable sauce pan over medium-high warmth, add the onions, celery and carrot and cook till snug, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and fennel and cook till aromatic, a pair of minute.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, red kidney beans, Italian seasoning, and pasta, bring to a boil, decrease the beat and simmer till the pasta is almost cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, inexperienced beans and spinach and cook till snug, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in the parsley and parmesan and delight in!