As I experimented with the tequila within the batter, I noticed it didn’t if truth be told mix into the cupcakes that correctly, so as you’re pouring the batter into the cupcake holders, mix up your batter after about a fillings. They had been delectable. They had genuine the vivid quantity of tequila flavoring – sufficient to taste it, but no longer an excessive amount of that you’d squish your face in after ingesting. I whipped up a straightforward lime frosting, and voila – a MarquisRita dessert.
(MarquisRita) Margarita Cupcakes
Recipe Form: Dessert
Writer: Lilies and Loafers
Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp tequila
- ¼ cup of softened butter
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- Few drops of lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and add sugar, until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- In a single other bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a single other smaller bowl, mix together mix and vanilla.
- Add flour combination alternately with milk combination to the butter (ending with the flour), beating after every addition until soft.
- Frequently add tequila to the batter, mix and taste (DISCLAIMER: EATING RAW DOUGH MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU – EVEN THOUGH I COULD EAT A WHOLE OF IT). I added about a drops, blended and tasted. I did this until I could presumably well presumably genuine taste some tequila. Strive no longer to add an excessive amount of!
- Pour batter into liners in cupcake pans, mixing after about a fills to combine up the tequila. Bake for 15-20 minutes). Wintry in pans and gain from pans to attain cooling.
- For the frosting: Mix ¼ cup of softened butter and a pair of cups of confectioners sugar in a bowl.
- Add in about a drops of lime juice, mix, and taste to inquire if it’s an excessive amount of lime. Add in further drops if desired. I added green food coloring for an accent.
- Frost the cupcakes once they’re totally cooled.
Brian is the head of direct and co-founder of Lilies and Loafers. He’s Fatima’s husband and pa to two lovable boys. In his very slight free time, Brian enjoys baking alongside with his younger people, kicking wait on and paying consideration to scripted podcasts, and building complex wood tell layouts.