A dense and lemony cake ultimate to occupy with tea.
- * 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- * 1 cup butter, softened
- * 3 egg
- * 2 cup gluten free all goal flour
- * 3 lemon lemon, zested
- * 1 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- * syrup:
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 3 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a spherical cake pan with parchment paper.
- Beat 1¼ cup sugar and butter together in a bowl the exercise of an electrical mixer till gentle; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating neatly ahead of adding the next egg. Trudge flour, lemon zest,baking powder and zanthan gum into creamed butter combination till batter is gentle; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven till a knife inserted within the heart comes out worthwhile, forty five to 55 minutes.
- Combine ½ cup sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; put together dinner and scurry till sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Dart holes into the stop of the heat cake and pour syrup over cake. Cold rather ahead of lowering.