Delicate red meat simmered in a delicious sauce within the tiresome cooker and served over egg noodles or rice for a elegant and comforting meal.
It’s tiresome cooker month on Mother Thyme. This present day’s characteristic recipe is one of my favorites, Pork Stroganoff.
Pork Stroganoff is such a conventional and comforting meal. The appropriate meal to revel in on a groovy tumble day. It’s the appropriate when made within the tiresome cooker because the meat simmers low and tiresome all day. The final result is snug and flavorful pieces of meat in a conventional stroganoff sauce. That is a kind of meals you don’t should always reserve true for the weekends. With just a few pounds of red meat stew meat and some general ingredients you may maybe well per chance maybe have already purchased readily accessible, you are going to be ready to without distress put together this family well-liked any evening of the week.
Must you haven’t had a tasty chew of Pork Stroganoff rapidly, give this recipe a try. Belief me, you are going to savor it!
Address tiresome cooker recipes? Then you definately don’t desire to fail to see the unusual cookbook The set Leisurely Meals and Whole Meals Meet: healthy tiresome cooker dinners from our kitchens to yours. This delicious cookbook involves 36 healthy and life like tiresome cooker recipes from 30 talented meals bloggers including Mother Thyme recipes for Creamy Buffalo Chicken and Leisurely Cooker Lasagna. That you may maybe catch the e-book free at the same time as you subscribe to the Mother Thyme e-newsletter, or steal a print copy and proceeds advantage 2d Harvest Meals Bank of Central Florida.
In celebration of the unusual cookbook, we some some pleasant giveaways for tiresome cookers, cookbooks and additional till September thirtieth. Click on HERE to enter for your chance to WIN these forms of favorable prizes!
Click on HERE to subscribe to the Mother Thyme e-newsletter and catch your free e-book or HERE to amass a copy of the e-book on Amazon!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Full Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 –6 servings 1x
- 2 pounds red meat stew meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tall pinch of sad pepper
- 1 little white onion (sliced)
- 4 oz nick mushrooms
- 14.5 ounce can red meat broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-cause flour
- 4–5 tablespoons water
- 1 cup bitter cream
- Cooked egg noodles or rice for serving.
- Season meat with salt and pepper and set in tiresome cooker.
- High meat with onions and mushrooms.
- In a little bowl mix broth, wine, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and garlic powder.
- Pour sauce over meat.
- Quilt and cook dinner on low for 6-8 hours till meat is snug.
- Flip aid watch over to high.
- Combine flour with a little quantity of water till flour is dissolved.
- Add flour to meat mixture, stirring till dissolved.
- Cook on high for roughly quarter-hour till a puny little bit of thickened.
- Flip off heat and recede in bitter cream.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.