- 250g pack medium rice noodle
- 2-3 rump or sirloin steaks, about 700g/1lb 9oz in total
- juice 1 lime
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2long purple chillies, seeded and reduce into long strips
- 300g beansprout
- 20g pack coriander, leaves picked and torn
- 2 x packs basil, leaves picked and torn
- candy chilli sauce, to motivate
Save the noodles in a giant heatproof bowl. Pour over a kettleful of water and traipse away for approximately 4 minutes except softened. Drain in a colander then rinse beneath frigid water.
Heat a heavy non-stick frying pan over a excessive heat. Neat any fats from the steaks. When hot, sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes either aspect. Make a choice from the heat and traipse away to relaxation while you get the salad.
Combine together the lime juice, vegetable oil and fish sauce, add the strips of chilli and offers it an excellent traipse. Combine the beansprouts, coriander and basil, then traipse in the lime and chilli mix.
Thinly nick the steaks into strips and toss alongside side the diversified formula. Divide the noodles between four plates and pile the purple meat salad on top. Attend with candy chilli sauce, while you adore.